Residence Frontenac in Gatineau
# 6406 79 rue Frontenac, Gatineau, (Québec)
With life in retirement Residence Frontenac, you change your address, not your life. Everything is designed to help you keep your independence and privacy to enjoy a busy social life and participate in activities you enjoy.
Our dedicated and friendly staff, availability of nursing staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and a range of housing attractive (from studios to units 4 ½ which have balconies overlooking the river) respect your personality and your lifestyle . Find out what our residence offers to help you to live in freedom and comfort.
We offer a comfortable environment that supports choice and the unique preferences of each resident.
- Private studios, and homes with 1 bedroom
- Temperature control within the housing
- Emergency communication system
- Phone and cable available
We offer a wide range of services and amenities to help you be at your best, both as regards the body and mind. We create an environment that offers concrete ways to participate in social life and helping residents to thrive.
- Three delicious meals per day and nutritious
- Snacks available in main lounge
- Meals available for guests
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Staff present 24 hours a day
- Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Medication Administration
- Recreation and leisure programs organized
- Personalized care
- Religious services on site
- Physiotherapy program of rehabilitation services Revera
- Hairdresser on site
- Short stays
- Dining room
- Large open lounges
- Common areas attractive to exchange
- Landscaping and beautiful gardens